Friday, August 29, 2008

Week 1. Finished. Life threw me curve balls this week - a week already full of intensity because of my new venture. Then Murphy decided to mess around with my life. Everything seemed to fall apart at once, and at the moment I thought all was lost- I received a message saying that when everything falls apart you are in the best position - because then you just pick up the necessary pieces and reassemble. The Universe has been sending me very clear signals lately - perhaps it always has but I was too distracted to see them... or perhaps you only see them when you are scared and looking for them. Either way, when you are scared and need guidance- it is great to get the little signals that say 'you are where you should be'. I have no idea why I jumped tracks and ventured totally outside of my normal realm, which would be a more passive mode of operation... but everything in my life pointed to "GO". I feel like I've been sent on a reconnaissance mission... traveling ahead to prepare for some thing. I've got the tools and am cutting down the brush and making a path... a path to the other side of the fog.

Labor Day Weekend is here, which signals the end of summer. It seems like just yesterday was the last day of school and the summer loomed ahead, brimming with promise and activity. If you told me on that day that I was not going to be where I am today - I would have thought you were nuts... but somehow, something shifted and here I am.

No comments: